Lorain Public Library System (LPLS) is pleased to again offer access to the ALLDATA® automotive repair database. ALLDATA® Online can only be used inside a LPLS building.
ALLDATA® Online is a comprehensive database of car repair information. ALLDATA® covers both domestic and imported cars, light trucks, and vans from 1982 to the present. ALLDATA® can be used to find repair information, including: wiring diagrams, factory technical service bulletins, periodic maintenance recommendations, and parts and labor estimates. The only information you need to get started is the car year, make, model, and engine type.
Printable diagrams are available for many makes and models of automobiles. Factory Recall and Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) provide information on reliability and performance, special warranty provisions and extensions, fixes for common problems, and updated factory repair procedures. You can print wiring diagrams on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper. The subscription for ALLDATA was purchased by the Lorain Public Library System with public library funding from the State.
Photo Credit: Nacmias Auto Sales, Service, and Repairs
Follow Us on Twitter
- Lorain County Gears Up For Juneteenth Celebrations. We’ll be at The Juneteenth Parade In Lorain, June 15.
- Learn About Lorain County’s Connection With The Underground Railroad At The Main Library In June
- Follow The Path Of The Fateful Tornado That Hit Lorain In 1924. We Explore Local History.
- Learn About Lorain County’s Connection To The Underground Railroad At The Main Library, June 20
- Take Part In Our Summer Science Series At The Main Library!
- Teens: Join Book Buddies And Read With A Child At The Library!
- Enroll Your Kids In Our Dance Series At Avon Branch Library This Summer!
- Reading Records For The Summer Reading Program Are Now Online. Dig Into Reading!