April 21 through April 28, 2012 has been designated Money Smart Week @Your Library by the American Library Association, in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Money Smart Week’s mission is to promote personal financial literacy.
April is National Financial Literacy Month, and April 21 – 28 is Money Smart Week® by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the American Library Association (ALA).
Lorain Public Library System (LPLS) is pleased to again offer access to the ALLDATA® automotive repair database. ALLDATA® Online can only be used inside a LPLS building.
From basic computer skills classes to job search help, free movies to borrow and eBooks to download to healthy living programs, the Lorain Public Library System is teeming with opportunities to provide a bit of relief during hard times.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Lorain County Gears Up For Juneteenth Celebrations. We’ll be at The Juneteenth Parade In Lorain, June 15.
- Learn About Lorain County’s Connection With The Underground Railroad At The Main Library In June
- Follow The Path Of The Fateful Tornado That Hit Lorain In 1924. We Explore Local History.
- Learn About Lorain County’s Connection To The Underground Railroad At The Main Library, June 20
- Take Part In Our Summer Science Series At The Main Library!
- Teens: Join Book Buddies And Read With A Child At The Library!
- Enroll Your Kids In Our Dance Series At Avon Branch Library This Summer!
- Reading Records For The Summer Reading Program Are Now Online. Dig Into Reading!